Attention all astrology lovers! The last Mercury Retrograde of the year is upon us. We need to approach it with caution. Take all measures of safety, so this too shall pass.
Why are we cautious? Let us tell you more about what it means that Mercury is in retrograde?
Simply put, it is an optical illusion that makes Mercury look like it’s going back in its orbit. Of course, in astronomy, it’s just physics, a common optical illusion. But in astrology, however, it’s a warning sign or a truth-teller.
What to do during Mercury Retrograde? Here is some advice on how to handle this period:
1- Remember it’s the last Mercury retrograde of the year!
So just a bit of patience and the rest of 2021 will be a breeze.
2- Mercury rules communication, so always remember to:
– Double-check dates and read the fine prints
– Double-check the contracts before signing
– Read the text before sending it to make sure you’re communicating the right message because misunderstandings might happen more often
– Back up important data so you don’t accidentally delete them
– If necessary, delay expensive purchases
3- If an ex sends you “I miss you,” block them!
Finally, a disclaimer, people get scared from retrograde, but it highlights things with shaky foundations. So use it for yourself, try to benefit from it as much as you can