Just because we’re called “El-Shai,” it doesn’t mean that we don’t appreciate coffee. Coffee is important, and we have to admit that we won’t have been able to pull off the allnighters spent to launch this website without it.
Because of that, we wanted to give a quick nod to coffee and share with our readers why your morning coffee is important.
Before we get into the details, we all know that excessive coffee is unhealthy.
Trust us. We know.
Luckily, we found a hack that can make your coffee a lot healthier, and more importantly, tastier!
I think we can all agree that cardamom, when consumed directly, can be one of the worst tastes ever. However, adding cardamom to food and drinks can truly take it to the next level.
It is considered the most valuable spices globally because of its rich aroma and rich therapeutic properties if used in enough amounts.
Along with its aromatic addition, cardamom has excellent healing properties that ease digestive problems.
Cardamom’s use originated in India, but it’s now one of the main Arabic coffee elements.
BENEFITS OF CARDAMOM, AND WHY YOU SHOULD ADD IT TO YOUR COFFEE:
Cardamom has several benefits, and simply adding it to your morning coffee will benefit you tremendously.
For starters, it protects against infections, protects cells from damage, and helps reduce digestive problems such as stomach ulcers. There are several other benefits, too, though.
- Improving digestion: research has proven that oils within the cardamom calm the abdomen and intestines, making cardamom the perfect remedy to various digestive issues such as constipation, dysentery, and indigestion. It may also be used primarily to extend or encourage appetite.
- Fighting depression and Anxiety: Cardamom oils might be added to workspaces as a type of aromatherapy that fights depression and reduces stress.
- Cancer prevention: Cardamom contains antioxidant recognized for protecting against liver cancer and kidney failure.
- Anti-ageing: Cardamom includes an abundance of antioxidants, which protect the body from ageing and stress, and fights many common illnesses related to ageing.
- Heart protection: Researchers have discovered that cardamom helps control high blood pressure and counteract high body fat and contain many antioxidants that help regulate cholesterol levels.
- Your mouth will love it: It helps get rid of bad breath and prevents tooth decay. The use of cardamom to treat bad breath and improve oral health is an ancient remedy.
- Breathing: It also may help increase airflow to your lungs and improve breathing.
- It relieves nausea or vomiting and symptoms of sore throat.
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP OF MORNING CARDAMOM COFFEE?
There are a few ways you can do that.
You can follow an old recipe your grandma told you about.
As a writer, of course, I always want to have my morning moment sipping on my coffee and listening to Fayrouz on my balcony. Still, I hate to admit that I just never know how to perfect it. Now to add cardamom with it? Forget it. Ain’t gonna happen!
The other option is to buy it. But that involves a lot of money and waking up earlier than I should to buy my coffee or wait for it to get delivered.
Ain’t nobody got time for that!
There is a third option, though.
You can have it sort of premade at home for just 1 EGP and in under 3 minutes.
We just discovered a new hidden gem; Bonjorno Coffee Mix’s 5amseena Me7awega – AKA cardamom coffee and creamer.
Bonjorno Coffee Mix’s 5amseena Me7awega is what you truly need to set your mood, hassle free!
The complex cardamom flavour and scent, with the creamer and smooth finish of this brew, shines through tastes just as delicious on its own.